Nissan Service Administrator/Advisor
At Bishops Nissan in Guildford
The Barnes Group, a family owned company with showrooms throughout the South East is currently looking to recruit a Service Administrator/Advisor to join their thriving Bishops Nissan Guildford branch. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and well-presented person, who enjoys working as part of a team. You will ideally be both computer literate and educated to a GCSE standard.
A knowledge of parts and previous Motor Trade experience is preferred but not essential, with a knowledge of the Kerridge ADP DMS system adventurous. This role is ideal for someone who is both professional and a good communicator. Some of the tasks that the position involves will include:
- To receive incoming sales enquiries by e-mail, phone and walk-ins, and being pro-active in developing sales using outbound telesales
- Proactive in the control of daily stock, and the maintenance of stock levels for the branches retail parts
- Take bookings for service work via website contact, telephone or face-to-face at Service Reception, obtaining all information required and communicating this effectively to the workshop
- Schedule service work to fulfil customer requirements and maximise workshop utilisation
- To ensure the effective use of courtesy vehicles to maximise customer service
- To promote services and products to the customer as appropriate
- To raise job cards in line with manufacturer standards
- To receive completed job cards and inform the customer of the expected completion time and cost involved
- To inform customers in instances where additional work is required or problems arise and gain their authority to proceed
- To give the customer an explanation of the work done and invoice details, ensuring that the correct payment is received prior to the release of the vehicle
- To ensure the full completion of service documentation and maintain accurate customer data
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the Service Manager.
An attractive and competitive salary package is available for the right candidate - from 21 to 25k plus bonus depending on experience. Work hours are Monday to Friday 8.00 - 18.00, and every other Saturday 08.00 – 13.00.
If you would like to apply, then please fill out the enquiry form below.