Group Telephone Operator
At FG Barnes Maidstone
Due to expansion, FG Barnes are looking to recruit a Group Telephone Operator, who will be based at the Maidstone showroom. The aim of the role is to deliver excellent customer service to all customers via the telephone on both inbound/outbound calls, offering solutions and advice on behalf of the FG Barnes dealerships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling inbound calls processing customer enquiries and bookings.
- Carrying out outbound service and all other aftersales-related booking calls.
- Data entry/update to our CRM system and online chat with customers.
- Conducting follow-up calls to encourage related the booking service.
- Sending product brochures to customers.
- Building relationships with all our customers, focusing on increasing customer retention
- Achieve and maintain all performance, productivity and quality targets set.
- To use the online systems honestly and effectively.
- To work as part of a team with all staff to meet the company objectives.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with the monthly and annual performance objectives.
- Call centre and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent telephone manner and experience in a customer-facing role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be happy to make outbound telephone calls.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office products and CRM systems
- Knowledge of the automotive industry, particularly in regard to vehicle servicing and maintenance, is desirable.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Knowledge of customer data protection.
- Ability to comply with all company and manufacturer policies and procedures.
If you'd be interested in applying for this role please apply below.