- Job Title: Sales Executive
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 plus Commission
- Working hours: Full time, Monday to Saturday with a day off in the week
- Location: FG Barnes Vauxhall Guildford
- Start Date: ASAP
- Line Manager: Sales Manager
FG Barnes is seeking an enthusiastic, driven and proactive individual to join their growing sales team.
The successful candidate will be someone who has knowledge of the automotive industry. They should be a team player, a strong communicator and have a genuine passion for cars.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside involvement in a bonus scheme, a company car, full on-going training and the opportunity for career progression. Other benefits include pension contribution, 22 days holiday and a staff discount scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the application form below, attaching a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
We will interview suitable candidates as soon as an application has been received and reviewed so early applications are encouraged. We reserve the right to select a suitable candidate before the published closing date.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities:
Working with the other Sales Executives, a Business Manager and a Sales Manager, you will:
- Consult with customers to discover and understand their needs
- Present the retail facility products to customers
- Address customer’s hesitation and resistance
- Work with the Sales Manager in completing sales contracts that meet customers’ needs
- Ensure that the details of all vehicle transactions are accurately documented and registered
- Maintain good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
- Network by asking for referrals and following up on prospects
- Ensure that the showroom and forecourt stock are clean and serviceable for demonstration to prospective customers
- Determine personal sales goals and the methods by which those goals will be met in conjunction with the Sales Manager
- Work systematically to handle the many administrative requirements of the position (e.g., paperwork, plans, reports and the maintenance of a car file on prospects and owners)
- Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience in the motor trade is essential
- A passion for cars
- Are target driven
- An organised and proactive individual
- A team player