DAF HGV Service Manager
Due to the expansion and development of the FG Barnes Group, we are looking for an experienced DAF HGV Service Manager to join the team at our busy DAF Truck workshop in Guildford, Surrey.
Some of the key skills that we are looking for in the successful candidate include:
- Knowledge of the Kerridge DMS system
- To lead, motivate and coach a team of employees, to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability
- To retain and where possible grow the business
- To take ownership of the customer relationship to ensure that the dealership meets or exceeds customer and manufacturer standards and expectations
- To deliver and maintain Right First Time performance
- To take responsibility for the Profit & Loss account for the workshop
- Ensure safety of customer's vehicles and employees.
Some of your day to day work will include:
- Achieving monthly productivity and profit targets
- Ensure that customers vehicles are serviced, maintained and repaired to agreed standards and to planned schedules
- Deliver an overall service that meets the existing and rising standards expected from the company's customers
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
Both an attractive salary and bonus package will be available for the right candidate, as well as a company car. If you would like to apply for the position, then please fill out your details on our online form.