We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Aldershot & Shoreham representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat Professional, Infiniti, Subaru, MG, SEAT, SsangYong and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our brand new FG Barnes Seat showroom in Canterbury, as a Sales Executive.
This role will entail the following:
- Consults with customers to discover and understand their needs.
- Presents the retail facility’s products to customers.
- Addresses customer hesitation and resistance.
- Calculates cost allowances, fees, taxes, and down payments to arrive at the price of a vehicle.
- Works with the Sales Manager in completing sales contracts that meet customers’ needs.
- Ensures that the details of all vehicle transactions are accurately documented and registered.
- Conducts accurate and fair used vehicle valuation.
- Maintains good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Networks by asking for referrals and following up on prospects.
- Ensures that the showroom and forecourt stock are clean and serviceable for demonstration to prospective customers.
- Determines personal sales goals and the methods by which those goals will be met in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Works systematically to handle the many administrative requirements of the position (e.g., paperwork, plans, reports, and the maintenance of a card file on prospects and owners).
- Participates in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Ensures that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
- Attends regular safety meetings to review work safety rules.
- Ensures the maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials.
- Performs other reasonable activities from time to time.
The ideal candidate will receive competitive pay alongside involvement in a bonus scheme, a company car, full on going training and the opportunity for career progression. If you are interested in this role then please apply by completing the application form below.