HGV DAF Guildford Service Advisor
We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Canterbury & Shoreham representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat Professional, Subaru, MG, SEAT, SsangYong and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our FG Barnes DAF Guildford branch, as a HGV DAF Service Advisor.
Main Purpose of Job
- To load the workshop to the optimum level
- To maintain the highest level of customer care and assistance
- To ensure jobs are authorised prior to work commencement
Full Job Description
- To conduct business in accordance with ISO 9001 & ISO 14001
- To greet customers, and interpret their needs and requirements for service and repair and keep them updated on progress
- Establish methods of payment and obtain order numbers
- Courteous and efficient use of the telephone
- To maintain up to date knowledge of vehicle service, repair and warranty policies and product changes
- To advise on all service/repair matters
- To supply estimates for necessary work
- To record and communicate, accurately, customer work instructions
- To load the workshop to its optimum level
- To contact customers for authorisation if additional work needed
- Prepare and present invoices and obtain payment
- Maintain customer marketing records
- Use record system to follow up customers
The successful candidate will be friendly, with a passion for the DAF brand, and general motor trade. Previous experience with the brand or within the motor trade would be advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this position, then please fill out our online application form, with a copy of your most up to date CV.