At FG Barnes Maidstone in Kent
We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Canterbury & Shoreham representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat Professional, Subaru, MG, SEAT, SsangYong and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our FG Barnes Maidstone showroom, as a Transaction Manager.
- The role requires you to identify, based on individual suitability and requirements, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers and meet agreed profitability targets.
- Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
- Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
- Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
- Works well under pressure
- Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
- Good computer skills
- Educated to an appropriate standard
- Organised; can manage conflicting demands
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- You must have a valid UK driving licence with no more than 3 points.
The successful candidate will receive a company car, a competitive salary, full time working hours and the opportunity for future career development.
If you would like to apply for this role, then please complete the application form below, attaching a copy of your CV and covering letter.