FG Barnes Warranty Manager
At FG Barnes Group Maidstone, Kent
We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Canterbury & Shoreham representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, Fiat Professional, Subaru, MG, SEAT, SsangYong and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our FG Barnes Maidstone showroom, as a Warranty Manager.
The ideal applicant will be well organised, a clear communicator and would need to have recent Motor Trade experience. Previous experience as a Warranty Manager, and an understanding of the Kerridge system would be an advantage.
- Processing car manufacturer's warranty claims.
- Basic knowledge of technical/mechanical operations- Experience of warranty disputes/challenging non payment and audit claw back.
- Knowledge of After sales operations and processes- Knowledge of manufacturer's warranty processes, policies and procedures.
- Understanding of the requirement of processes to achieve departmental and individual improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Participate in warranty audits as required.
The ideal candidate will receive competitive pay, full time hours, full on going training and the opportunity for career progression. If you are interested in this role then please apply by completing the application form below.