At FG Barnes Vauxhall in Maidstone, Kent
We are a family owned company established since 1899 and have locations in Guildford, Maidstone, Canterbury & Shoreham representing Vauxhall, Nissan, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Jeep, MG, SEAT, CUPRA and DAF Brands. As part of our continued growth plans, we are looking to recruit a high calibre individual to join our sales team at our FG Barnes Vauxhall site in Maidstone, Kent.
This role will entail the following:
- Consults with customers to discover and understand their needs.
- Presents the retail facility’s products to customers.
- Addresses customer hesitation and resistance.
- Calculates cost allowances, fees, taxes, and down payments to arrive at the price of a vehicle.
- Works with the Sales Manager in completing sales contracts that meet customers’ needs.
- Ensures that the details of all vehicle transactions are accurately documented and registered.
- Conducts accurate and fair used vehicle valuation.
- Maintains good relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Networks by asking for referrals and following up on prospects.
- Ensures that the showroom and forecourt stock are clean and serviceable for demonstration to prospective customers.
- Determines personal sales goals and the methods by which those goals will be met in conjunction with the Sales Manager.
- Works systematically to handle the many administrative requirements of the position (e.g., paperwork, plans, reports, and the maintenance of a card file on prospects and owners).
- Participates in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
- Ensures that all health and safety legislation and internal procedures are followed.
- Attends regular safety meetings to review work safety rules.
- Ensures the maintenance of tools, equipment, and other materials.
- Performs other reasonable activities from time to time.
The ideal candidate will receive competitive pay alongside involvement in a bonus scheme, a company car, full on-going training and the opportunity for career progression. If you are interested in this full-time role then please apply by completing the application form below.